Thursday, December 28, 2006

Neuro-Linguistic Programming

"I've been obsessed by that question for my entire life. As I grew up, I saw people who had great riches of all types- great jobs, wonderful relationships, and well-developed physiques. I had to know what caused their lives to be so different from mine and that of my friends. The difference all comes down to the way in which we communicate with ourselves and the actions we take. What do we do when we try everything we can and things still turn out wrong? People who succeed do not have fewer problems than people who fail. The only people without problems are those in cemetries. It is not what happens to us that separates failure from successes. It is how we perceive it and what we do about what "happens" that makes the difference."

(Anthony Robbins, Unlimited Power, p. 37)

Does neuro-linguistic progamming, otherwise known as NLP, work?

No comments: